What is PQFLOW?
A total engineering solution to reduce wasted electricity and high maintenance costs associated with electrical anomalies in high power usage facilities.
The GGP PQFLOW System works best in the following segments:
- Industrial companies (commodity production, mining, paper and steel mills)
- Midsize to large manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals (massive power quality problems!)
- Midsize to large commercial buildings
Your Energy Expenditure
(if you would describe your energy use to include any of the following)
- 24×7 power usage
- High hours in operation
- High kilowatt/hour electricity rates
- Monthly electrical bills in excess of $40,000
(Do any of the following describe your facility design?)
- The presence of variable frequency drives (VFD)
- Computerized or non-linear loads
- Long distancs between the main electrical switch and the load
- Metered primary power
Does Your Facility Meet Any of the Above Requirements?
You may be a good candidate for PQFLOW